CHRONOGRAPH MOON PHASE
MATT BLACK SKELETONISED DIAL AND RUBBER STRAP
TO THE MOON AND BACK
The moon phase display is one of the most traditional complications in watchmaking. UNION GLASHÜTTE has given it a modern facelift: A round 44 mm stainless steel case with a striking dial design provides the perfect backdrop for the Belisar Chronograph Moon Phase. The push-buttons on the chronograph mechanism are accompanied by a discreet corrector positioned at 10 o'clock, which enables the wearer to set the day of the week separately. Among its other attributes are the anti-reflective coating on both faces and water resistance of up to 10 bar (100 m). A black rubber strap adds the finishing touch.
The sophisticated Belisar Chronograph Moon Phase is shifting into a higher gear. The striking design of the dial is worked on two levels, giving this classic piece of Glashütte watchmaking art a modern look. Its honeycomb structure allows a glimpse of the movement components underneath the dial, in particular the date cogwheel and calendar mechanism. The date is displayed on the top, matt black level of the dial by a hand with a crescent-shaped tip. The chronograph functions are rounded off with a 12 hours display at 6 o'clock and a 30 minutes display at 12 o'clock. This also includes two windows indicating the weekday and the month. The counter at 9 o'clock has an arrow-shaped hand for the 24 hours display and another hand for the seconds display. The moon phase display complements the monochrome appearance of the watch with a white moon on a matt black sky.
BELISAR CHRONOGRAPH MOON PHASE
- Automatic movement UNG-25.01
- Hours, minutes, small second, second stop, 24-hour display, 60-second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour counters, three push-buttons, date display via hand, day / month / moon phase display in dial windows
- Stainless steel 316L, 18-carat rose gold flanks and bezel, screwed-on flanks, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- black with rose gold Arabic numbers and indices
- Rose gold, PVD 5N
- Black leather
- 127 g
- 44 mm
- 15,35 mm
- D009.425.17.057.00 Day and month display in German
D904.425.46.057.11 Day and month display in English
- 4.490,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-25.S1
Each and every UNION GLASHÜTTE watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The Belisar Chronograph Moon Phase has a new automatic movement with a silicon balance-spring and a 60-hour power reserve. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.