BLUE DIAL WITH INTERCHANGEABLE STRAPS
A TRULY EXCEPTIONAL TALENT
The Belisar Date Sport is the very definition of straightforward, yet its expressive, minimalist design leaves a strong impression of both clarity and strictly essential detail. The distinctive stainless steel case with a diameter of 45 mm features the screwed-on flanks that are typical of the Belisar line. As with the watch glass itself, the rotating bezel is made from highly durable and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, as are also the luminescent numbers and markers safely guarded beneath it. The crown and sapphire crystal case back are both screwed in place, to ensure that the watch remains water-resistant up to a pressure of 20 bar. Thanks to the two interchangeable straps, one of stainless steel and one of durable blue fabric, the look of the watch can be effortlessly adapted to suit any style or occasion.
Stylish and assertive, the Belisar Date Sport offers everything that one would expect in a modern sports watch from Glashütte: flawless beauty, durability and precision. Its stark design unequivocally puts the time display at the centre of attention. The hours, minutes, seconds and the date at 6 o'clock command the attention they deserve, without clutter and under any conditions. Generous use of Super-LumiNova® coating ensures that the indices and hands stand out clearly against the blue dial, even in poor light.
BELISAR Date Sport
- Automatic movement UNG-27.01
- Hours, minutes, small second, date display in dial window, date correction via push-button at 10 o'clock, 60-second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour counters, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L with rubber flanks and carbon bezel, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- Black with indices and Arabic numerals
- Nickel, white SuperLumiNova
- Brown leather, black fabric, rubber, quick-change spring bar system
- 125 g
- 44 mm
- 15.07 mm
- 2.540,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-07.S1
At the heart of this watch beats a mechanical movement from the latest generation. Thanks to its innovative silicon balance spring, the UNG-07.S1 automatic movement is unaffected by magnetic fields. It also provides a 60-hour power reserve, a particularly powerful automatic system and a regulator-less index assembly. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The meticulously crafted detailing on the movement – refined, fitted and calibrated with exceptional care and craftsmanship by our watchmakers in Glashütte – can be clearly observed through the screwed-on sapphire case back.