BLACK DIAL WITH INTERCHANGEABLE STRAPS
A TRULY EXCEPTIONAL TALENT
This ultra-sporty variant of the Belisar Chronograph stands out for its style and features. It is presented with a total of three different straps: a strong, vintage-style brown calfskin leather strap, a black carbon-finish rubber strap and a structured black fabric strap – all easily interchangeable. They all perfectly match the 44 mm stainless steel case with its distinctive carbon bezel and sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both faces. The sporty styling of the watch is further enhanced by the rubber-covered screwed-on flanks. Of course, those are far from the only refined features to this watch: the easy-grip crown features a decorative "U" for Union Glashütte, for instance, while the chronograph push-buttons are embellished with the start/stop (on/off) and reset icons. The date correction push-button at 10 o'clock is also marked with a stylised calendar page.
The bright black dial is decorated with fine lines, marrying sportiness with unquestionable elegance. The skeletonised, nickel-plated hands are coated with Super-LumiNova® and guarantee optimum readability in any light conditions. Short time spans can be measured using the central stop second, the 30-minute counter and the 12-hour counter. The watch also features a small second display at 9 o'clock and a date window at 6 o'clock. Nickel-plated numerals and raised indices add the perfect complementary flourishes.
- Automatikwerk UNG-27.01, Gangreserve 60h
- Stunden, Minuten, kleine Sekunde, Datumsanzeige im Zifferblattfenster, Datumskorrektur durch Drücker bei 10 Uhr, Chronograph 60 Sekunden, 30-Minuten- und 12-Stunden-Zähler, Sekundenstopp
- Edelstahl 316L mit Kautschukflanken und Carbon-Lünette, Saphirglasboden geschraubt
- Saphir, beidseitig entspiegelt
- bis zu einem Druck von 10 bar (100m)
- schwarz mit Indizes und arabischen Ziffern
- Nickel, Superluminova weiß
- Leder braun, Textil schwarz, Kautschuk, Schnellwechsel-Federstegsystem
- 125 g
- 44 mm
- 15,07 mm
- 1.750,00 EURinkl. MwSt
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-27.01
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The Belisar Chronograph has an automatic movement with a 60-hour power reserve. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.