DATE 41 MM
BROWN DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
A GENUINE STYLE STATEMENT
With a diameter measuring 41 mm and a virtually rimless bezel, the stainless steel case of the Viro Date ensures a completely unobstructed view, and a sleek and warm character. A double-sided anti-reflective sapphire crystal gives maximum readability, while the brown calfskin leather strap with crocodile skin finish ensures the watch sits comfortably on the wrist.
Sleek baton indices stand in clear contrast against the brown dial with its subtly radiant effect. Long, nickel-plated hands for hours, minutes and seconds with Super-LumiNova® add a subtle sparkle. A date display at 6 o'clock and water resistance up to 10 bar make the Viro Date a stylish yet practical companion for every wearer.
- Automatic movement U 2892A2
- Hours, minutes, centre second hand, date display in dial window, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- Brown with sunburst finish and indices
- Nickel-plated with SuperLumiNova
- Brown leather
- 80 g
- 41 mm
- 9 mm
- 950,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT U 2892A2
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. Ticking away at the heart of the 41 mm diameter Viro Date is an automatic movement with a power reserve of 42 hours. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and the refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the sapphire crystal case back.