DATE 41 MM
BLUE DIAL WITH STAINLESS STEEL BRACELET
A GENUINE STYLE STATEMENT
With a diameter measuring 41 mm and a virtually rimless bezel, the stainless steel case of the Viro Date ensures a completely unobstructed view and a sleek, refined look. The Viro Date from Union Glashütte can be combined with a wide range of looks, including blue, grey and brown apparel. A double-sided anti-reflective sapphire crystal also guarantees maximum readability, while a three-part stainless steel bracelet means the watch always sits comfortably on the wrist.
Sleek baton indices stand in clear contrast against the eye-catching vibrant blue dial. Long, nickel-plated hands for hours, minutes and seconds with Super-LumiNova® give this watch extra glamour. The date display at 6 o'clock and water resistance up to 10 bar make this model the perfect accessory for work and leisure.
- Automatic movement U 2892A2
- Hours, minutes, centre second hand, date display in dial window, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- Blue with sunburst finish and indices
- Nickel-plated with SuperLumiNova
- Stainless steel 316L
- 138 g
- 41 mm
- 9 mm
- 1.030,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT U 2892A2
Union Glashütte watches are painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. Ticking away at the heart of the 41 mm diameter Viro Date is an automatic movement with a power reserve of 42 hours. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and the refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the sapphire crystal case back.