SILVER-COLOURED DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
With the highly expressive Viro Chronograph watches, you can quite literally hold time in your hands. Its round stainless steel case measuring 44 mm in diameter features start, stop and reset functions for measuring short time frames – all at the simple push of a button. The double-sided anti-reflective sapphire crystal ensures perfect readability. The double-sided anti-reflective sapphire crystal and the elegant brown calfskin leather strap with crocodile skin finish cut a striking figure at any occasion.
The Viro Chronograph marries functionality with sporty good looks. The relief-embossed, lustre-finished auxiliary dials of the 30-minute and 12-hour displays strike an eye-catching contrast against the grey dial. These are complemented by a central stop second, a small second at 9 o'clock and a day/date display at 3 o'clock. Rosegold-colored hands with Super-LumiNova® and sleek baton indices ensure clarity without compromise. The watch is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar.
- Automatic movement UNG-14.01
- Seconds, minutes, small second, date and day display in dial window, 60-second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour counters, second stop, two push-buttons
- Stainless steel 316L, pressed sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- Silver-coloured with indices
- Rose gold, PVD 5N, with Super-LumiNova®
- Brown leather
- 122 g
- 44 mm
- 14 mm
- 1.980,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-14.01
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. Ticking away at the heart of the Viro Chronograph is an automatic movement with a power reserve of 60 hours. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.