MOTHER-OF-PEARL DIAL WITH TWO-TONE BRACELET
SMALL IN SIZE BUT BIG IN IMPACT
The precision of a Glashütte watch – the sophistication of jewellery: This ladies' watch features a dainty case of rose gold and stainless steel, measuring only 32 mm in diameter. Its elongated lugs, the beautifully shaped crown and the stylish two-tone bracelet underscore its modern look. In addition to this, a double-sided anti-reflective sapphire crystal provides the clearest possible view of the dial's eight sparkling diamonds.
The white mother-of-pearl dial of this ladies' timepiece will turn heads with two distinctive Arabic numerals and eight diamonds. These are complemented by slender, rose gold coloured hands for hours, minutes and seconds, as well as a date display at 3 o'clock.
- Automatic movement U 2892A2
- Hours, minutes, centre second hand, date display in dial window, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, 18-carat rose gold, pressed sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m)
- White mother-of-pearl with diamonds, with indices and Arabic numerals
- Rose gold, PVD 5N
- Stainless steel 316L, 18-carat rose gold
- 97 g
- 32 mm
- 8.2 mm
- 3.350,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT U 2892A2
Each and every Union Glashütte ladies' watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. Ticking away at the heart of the Sirona Date is an automatic movement with a power reserve of 42 hours. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and the refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the sapphire crystal case back.