CHAMPAGNE-COLOURED DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
A TIMEPIECE FOR EVERY OCCASION
Measuring 36 mm in diameter, the stainless steel case of the Seris always looks fabulous on the feminine wrist. The long, slender lugs ensure that the brown leather strap fits snugly and comfortably. Elegant sword-shaped hands move around the champagne-coloured dial, while a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both faces ensures optimum readability.
The textured champagne-coloured dial of this ladies' watch by Union Glashütte features elegant indices. On the lower half of the dial, all eyes are drawn to the surprisingly large small-second indicator. A date window at 12 o'clock and nickel-plated sword-shaped hands complete the watch face.
- Automatic movement UNG-28.01
- Hours, minutes, small second, date display in dial window, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m)
- Champagne-coloured with sunburst pattern and indices
- Brown leather
- 64 g
- 36 mm
- 9.88 mm
- 1.530,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-28.01
All Union Glashütte ladies' watches are painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. Ticking away at the heart of the Seris is an automatic movement with a power reserve of 60 hours. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and the refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be viewed through the screw-down sapphire crystal case back.