GREY DIAL WITH ROSE GOLD ACCENTS AND LEATHER STRAP
Timeless yet unforgettable.
The Noramis Power Reserve connects the past with the present: The round stainless steel case, measuring a contemporary 40 mm in diameter, blends nostalgia with modernity. The curved shape of the sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective coating on both faces, emphasises the classic retro look of the watch. An intentionally simple bezel, curved lugs and the brown calfskin leather strap with crocodile grain all serve to accentuate its timeless elegance.
The rounded anthracite-coloured dial with refined sunburst finish features a power reserve display at 7 o'clock. It provides information, in real time, about the present energy reserves to be expected from the premium-quality automatic movement. Rose gold hands and indices give the watch a modern feel. It is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m).
- Automatic movement U 2897
- Hours, minutes, centre second hand, date display in dial window, power reserve display, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- Grey with indices and Arabic numerals, sunburst finish, rounded
- Rose gold, PVD 5N
- Brown leather
- 90 g
- 40 mm
- 11.7 mm
- 1.500,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT U 2897
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The Noramis Power Reserve has an automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve. The movement is finished with exclusive Union Glashütte components and can be viewed through the screw-down sapphire crystal case back.