GREEN DIAL WITH BROWN LEATHER STRAP
ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD
With the Belisar GMT, you've got the whole world on your wrist. Its sophisticated mechanism is housed inside a round 41 mm stainless steel case, with a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both faces. The screwed-on flanks and curved lugs flow into a brown goatskin leather strap with light-coloured contrast stitching. The watch is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m).
Ideal for all those who enjoy travelling to distant lands – whether in reality or only in their dreams – the Belisar GMT boasts a sophisticated second-time-zone feature, using a 24-hour display scale and a separate arrowhead hand in bright red against the green dial. To optimize readability yet further, nickel-plated hands with Super-LumiNova® coating are used in this harmonious design, as well as clear, contrasting Arabic numerals and a date display at 6 o'clock.
- Automatic movement U 2897
- Hours, minutes, centre second hand, date display in dial window, power reserve display, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on flanks, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- Black, rounded
- Black with SuperLumiNova, numerals and indices in SuperLumiNova
- Brown leather with rivets
- 103 g
- 45 mm
- 11.87 mm
- 1.940,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT U 2893-2
Each and every UNION GLASHÜTTE watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte (Saxony), in a process that includes numerous complicated steps. The Belisar GMT has an automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.