BLACK DIAL WITH INTERCHANGEABLE STRAPS
A TRULY EXCEPTIONAL TALENT
The Belisar Date Sport is the very definition of straightforward, yet its simple, minimalist design leaves a striking impression. The distinctive stainless steel case with a diameter of 45 mm features the screwed-on flanks that are typical of the Belisar line, but coated in rubber on this version, for a decidedly sporty look. As with the watch glass itself, the rotating bezel is made from highly durable and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, as are also the luminescent numbers and markers safely guarded beneath it. The crown and sapphire crystal case back are both screwed in place, to ensure that the watch is water-resistant up to a pressure of 20 bar. Thanks to the two interchangeable straps, one of stainless steel and one of NATO-textiles, the look of the watch can be effortlessly adapted to suit any style or occasion.
Stylish and assertive, the Belisar Date Sport offers everything that one would expect in a modern sports watch from Glashütte: flawless beauty, durability and precision. Its stark design unequivocally puts the time displays at the centre of attention. The hours, minutes, seconds and the date at 6 o'clock all command the full attention they deserve, under any conditions. Generous use of Super-LumiNova coating ensures that the indices and hands stand out clearly against the black dial, even in poor visibility.
- Automatic movement UNG-27.01
- Hours, minutes, small second, date display in dial window, date correction via push-button at 10 o'clock, 60-second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour counters, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L with rubber flanks and carbon bezel, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- Black with indices and Arabic numerals
- Nickel, white SuperLumiNova
- Brown leather, black fabric, rubber, quick-change spring bar system
- 125 g
- 44 mm
- 15.07 mm
- 2.540,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-07.S1
At the heart of this watch beats a mechanical movement from the latest generation. Thanks to its innovative silicon balance spring, the UNG-07.S1 automatic movement is insusceptible to magnetic fields. It also provides a 60-hour power reserve, a particularly powerful automatic system and a regulator-less index assembly. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The meticulously crafted detailing on the movement – refined, fitted and calibrated with exceptional care and craftsmanship by our watchmakers here in Glashütte – can be clearly observed through the screwed-on sapphire case back.