CHRONOGRAPH MOON PHASE
WHITE DIAL WITH ROSE GOLD BEZEL AND LEATHER STRAP
TO THE MOON AND BACK
The moon phase display is one of the most traditional complications in watchmaking. Union Glashütte presents a timelessly elegant iteration of this design feature, in which a round 44 mm stainless steel case is finished with both bezel and screwed-on flanks made of 18-carat rose gold. The push-buttons on the chronograph mechanism are accompanied by a discreet corrector positioned at 10 o'clock, which enables the wearer to set the day of the week separately. Among its other attributes are the anti-reflective coating on both faces of the crystal and water resistance of up to 10 bar (100 m). All these features are complemented by a brown calfskin leather strap with crocodile-skin finish and light-coloured contrast stitching.
The moon is as beguiling on the wrist as it is in a clear night's sky. The finely crafted golden moon of the Belisar Chronograph Moon Phase follows its path against the dark blue sky. The moon finds itself in good company: an array of calendar functions strikes a clear contrast against the white dial with its rose gold coloured indices and numerals. These include the date, which is displayed via a central hand with a crescent-shaped tip, and the day and month displays positioned at 12 o'clock. As with the moon phase itself, these elements are stylishly integrated into the chronograph's counters – the 30-minute counter at 12 o'clock and the 12-hour counter at 6 o'clock. The small second, meanwhile, shares its counter with the 24-hour display at 9 o'clock. A blued stop-second hand in the centre can also be used to measure short time spans.
- Automatic movement UNG-25.01
- Hours, minutes, small second, date display via hand, day, month and moon phase display in dial windows, date correction via push-button at 10 o'clock, 24-hour display, 60-second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour counters, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, 18-carat rose gold flanks and bezel, screwed-on flanks, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- White with indices and Arabic numerals
- Rose gold, PVD 5N, blued
- Brown leather
- 127 g
- 44 mm
- 15.35 mm
- D904.425.46.017.01 Day and month display in German
D904.425.46.017.11 Day and month display in English
- 4.100,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-25.01
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The Belisar Chronograph Moon Phase has an automatic movement with a 60-hour power reserve. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.