SACHSEN CLASSIC 2021
BLUE AND BLACK COLOURED DIAL WITH BLUE LEATHER STRAP
Available from mid-July 2021
LIMITED SPECIAL EDITION
Not only classic car fans will love this wristwatch, as its sporty look comes paired up with Glashütte's legendary precision. The chronograph movement is housed in a round stainless steel case with a generous 44 mm diameter, screwed-on flanks, and push-buttons and crown along the right-hand edge. A sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both faces and a blue calfskin leather strap with red underside complete the look. This impressive timepiece is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m).
This somewhat retro chronograph comes as a limited edition of just 350 units. In testimony to its roots in classic auto racing, the slightly rounded blue dial and the black chronograph dials are enclosed in circular, multilevel scales, adding to the precision and sporty look of this exceptional timepiece. The vibrant red of the chronograph hands and large sweeper adds a touch of colour to the overall design and also sharpens readability. Short time spans can be measured using the central stop second, the 30-minute counter and the 12-hour counter. The watch also features a small second display at 9 o'clock and a date window at 6 o'clock. Nickel-plated hands with Super-LumiNova® coating make it possible to read the time even in low light conditions.
- Automatic movement UNG-27.01
- Hours, minutes, small second, second stop, date display in dial window, date correction via push-button at 10 o'clock, 24-hour display, 60-second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour counters, three push-buttons
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- ivory-coloured with black tachymeter scale and two black auxiliary dials
- Nickel, Super-LumiNova®
- Black leather
- 120 g
- 44 mm
- 15.01 mm
- 2.040,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-27.01
Each and every UNION GLASHÜTTE watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte (Saxony), in a process that includes numerous complicated steps. The Belisar Chronograph Limited Edition Sachsen Classic 2021 has an automatic movement with a 60-hour power reserve. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.