IVORY DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
SPORTY AND OF ITS TIME
Sporty, stylish, unmistakeable: this men's watch unites nostalgic detailing with timeless good looks – not to mention Glashütte's unwavering precision, from a movement housed inside a round stainless steel case measuring a generous 44 mm in diameter. The push-buttons and crown on the right-hand edge of the case create an attractive design feature while also allowing for easy operation. Anti-reflective coating on both faces of the crystal, screwed-on flanks and a brown calfskin leather strap with light-coloured contrast stitching complete the look. The timepiece is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m).
There's so much to discover in this chronograph – whether looking at it for the first or the hundredth time. The slightly rounded cream-coloured dial and the complications are framed by "railway track" chapter rings, whilst the vibrant red of the tachymeter scale and chronograph hands adds a touch of colour to the overall design. Short time spans can be measured using the central stop second, the 30-minute counter and the 12-hour counter. The watch also features a small second display at 9 o'clock and a date window at 6 o'clock. Nickel-plated numerals and raised indices add the perfect complementary flourishes.
- Automatic movement UNG-27.01
- Hours, minutes, small second, date display in dial window, date correction via push-button at 10 o'clock, 60-second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour counters, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- Ivory-coloured with indices and Arabic numerals
- Nickel, red, white SuperLumiNova
- Brown leather
- 120 g
- 44 mm
- 15.01 mm
- 2.040,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-27.01
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The Belisar Chronograph has an automatic movement with a 60-hour power reserve. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.