BLACK DIAL WITH IVORY-COLOURED
COMPLICTIONS AND LEATHER STRAP
SPORTY AND OF ITS TIME
Sporty, stylish, unmistakeable: this men's watch unites nostalgic detailing with timeless good looks – not to mention Glashütte's unwavering precision, from a movement housed inside a round stainless steel case measuring a generous 44 mm in diameter. The push-buttons and crown on the right-hand edge of the case create an attractive design feature while also allowing for easy operation. Anti-reflective coating on both faces of the crystal, screwed-on flanks and a grey nubuck leather strap with light-coloured stitching complete the look.
The timepiece is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m).
There's so much to discover in this chronograph – whether looking at it for the first or the hundredth time. The slightly rounded black dial and the ivory-coloured complications are framed by "railway track" chapter rings, whilst the vibrant red of the tachymeter scale and chronograph hands adds colour to the overall design. Short time spans can be measured using the central stop second, the 30-minute counter and the 12-hour counter. The watch also features a small second display at 9 o'clock and a date window at 6 o'clock. Nickel-plated numerals and raised indices add the perfect complementary flourishes.
- Automatic movement UNG-27.01
- Hours, minutes, small second, second stop, date display in dial window, date correction via push-button at 10 o'clock, 24-hour display, 60-second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour counters, three push-buttons
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- black with ivory-coloured tachymeter scale and two ivory-coloured auxiliary dials
- Nickel, Super-LumiNova®
- Brown leather
- 120 g
- 44 mm
- 15.01 mm
- 2.040,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-27.01
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The Belisar Chronograph has an automatic movement with a 60-hour power reserve. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.