SILVER AND BLACK DIAL, LEATHER STRAP
A BOLD PRESENCE
The Averin Chronograph takes great pride in its corners, edges and geometrics, and with good reason. Its rarish 41 x 41 mm pillow-shaped stainless steel case is a marvel of comfort that sits snugly upon the wrist, and its exquisite domed sapphire crystal with rounded corners and anti-reflective coating inside and out, follows the flowing lines that give this unique chronograph its undeniable character. Imposing yet classy, its rests on an equally striking black leather strap with dimpled effect and red underside, held in place by a double-fold fastener with twin push-buttons.
The Averin Chronograph’s dial is just as unequivocal as its square case. Instantly, the eye is drawn to the silver-coloured date display on the right-hand side, with its three hands of differing lengths to mark the date over three separate levels. To the left, surrounded by black relief embossing, are the month and week day displays, the small second, a 24-hour display with day-night indicator and moon phase, as well as chronograph counters with bright red hands. Despite the wealth of information at first glance, the dial has a casual, practical yet refined look. All this versatility is enhanced by the timepiece's water resistance, which protects the precious inner workings up to a maximum pressure of 10 bar.
- Automatic movement UNG-27.01
- Hours, minutes, small second, date display in dial window, date correction via push-button at 10 o'clock, 60-second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour counters, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L with rubber flanks and carbon bezel, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- Black with indices and Arabic numerals
- Nickel, white SuperLumiNova
- Brown leather, black fabric, rubber, quick-change spring bar system
- 125 g
- 44 mm
- 15.07 mm
- 2.540,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-25.S1
The heart of the Averin Chronograph is no less innovative than its design and case. It is driven by an ultra-modern automatic movement with an anti-magnetic silicon balance spring, second stop function and a power reserve of up to 60 hours. The rotor, complete with skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish, is visible through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back. Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps.