WHITE DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
EVERY SECOND COUNTS
This variant of the 1893 Small Second features a 34 mm stainless steel case, protected by a sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating on both faces. The gently curved lugs join to a brown leather strap with crocodile grain, providing a secure, comfortable fit on the wrist.
This 1893 Small Second features a white dial with an enamel finish meticulously crafted in two layers, giving visual depth to the small second dial and date window at 6 o'clock. The "railway-track" chapter rings, curved Arabic numerals and blued hands are reminiscent of the watchmaking traditions of yesteryear.
- Automatic movement U 2895-2
- Hours, minutes, off-centre small second hand, date display in dial window, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, pressed sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m)
- White with Arabic numerals
- Black leather
- 54 g
- 34 mm
- 9.47 mm
- 1.530,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT U 2895-2
Union Glashütte watches are painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. Ticking away at the heart of the 1893 Small Second is an automatic movement with a power reserve of 42 hours. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and the refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the sapphire crystal case back.