WHITE DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
A NEW TAKE ON AN OLD CLASSIC
The 1893 Regulator features a 41 mm stainless steel case, polished to a high gloss, and a rounded sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both faces, over the dial. Gently curved lugs connect the case to a black leather strap with a classic crocodile grain.
Regulators were important precision instruments, for they dictated the rhythm by which other timepieces were set. To achieve the most accurate time reading, the hour, minute and second hands usually moved around separate dials. The 1893 Regulator follows this tradition, positioning the hours in the top half, the minutes in the middle and the seconds and the date at the bottom. The classic dial is made of two layers, each one polished to a high gloss and painted with enamel varnish.
- Automatic movement U 2899-0Z6
- Off-centre hour and second hands, centre minute hand, date display in dial window, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, pressed sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- White with Roman and Arabic numerals
- Black leather
- 95 g
- 41 mm
- 11.83 mm
- 1.890,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT U 2899-0Z6
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. Ticking away at the heart of the 1893 Regulator is an automatic movement with a power reserve of 42 hours. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and the refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the sapphire crystal case back.