JOHANNES DÜRRSTEIN EDITION POWER RESERVE
STAINLESS STEEL AND ROSE GOLD WITH LEATHER STRAP
DEDICATED TO TRADITION
The 1893 Johannes Dürrstein edition power reserve recalls the beginnings of the brand UNION GLASHÜTTE and is to be considered as a homage to the timepieces from the past. This model features a 41 mm stainless steel/rose gold case and a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both faces. It is worn on a brown leather strap with crocodile grain.
With its exclusive hand-wound movement and sophisticated detailing, this edition has embraced significant elements of Union Glashütte's history. The watch face itself displays timeless elegance: anthracite-coloured Arabic numerals contrast strikingly with the glossy white enamelled dial. The slender blued hour and minute hands are supplemented by a small second, power reserve indicator and date display.
- Manual movement UNG-56.01
- Hours, minutes, small second, date display in dial window, power reserve display in dial window, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, 18-carat rose gold, pressed sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- White with Arabic numerals, enamelled
- Brown leather
- 100 g
- 41 mm
- 12.23 mm
- 2.990,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
MANUAL WINDING MOVEMENT UNG-56.01
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by the watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The 1893 Johannes Dürrstein Edition boasts a hand-wound movement that has been specially developed to celebrate the 125th anniversary of the brand. It has a 60-hour power reserve and the sapphire crystal case back offers an unobstructed view of its exquisite internal embellishments.