ANNIVERSARY EDITION SET
THREE ANNIVERSARY EDITIONS IN ONE BOX
Limited special edition
As homage to the 175th anniversary of Union Glashütte's founding father, this to 100 pieces limited edition set of three special editions commemorates the birthday of Johannes Dürrstein. It is not only especially rare – it also celebrates the timeless fascination of mechanical watchmaking.
The highly sophisticatedly designed box combines three Anniversary Editions at a value price: the 1893 Regulator Anniversary Edition, the 1893 Large Second Anniversary Edition and the 1893 Small Second Anniversary Edition. All three models are presented in finely polished stainless steel cases of 41 mm diameter, over which sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides curves, and are held by blue leather straps with fine crocodile-skin effects.
The 1893 Anniversary Edition Set, which is limited to 100 pieces, is presented in an Anniversary Box at a value price. The set is delivered together with an Anniversary Booklet, which gives insights into the life of Johannes Dürrstein's on the occasion of the founding father´s 175th anniversary.
1893 ANNIVERSARY EDITION SET
- Automatic movement U 2899-ZZ6
- Hours, minutes, off-centre small second hand, date display in dial window, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, pressed sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- White with Arabic numerals
- Black leather
- 95 g
- 41 mm
- 11.83 mm
- 1.530,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT