MOTHER-OF-PEARL DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
SMALL IN SIZE BUT BIG IN IMPACT
The precision of a Glashütte watch – the sophistication of jewellery: The Sirona features a dainty stainless steel case measuring only 32 mm in diameter. Its elongated lugs, the beautifully shaped crown and the white leather strap underscore its modern yet timeless look. In addition to this, a double-sided anti-reflective sapphire crystal provides the clearest possible view of the dial's shimmering mother-of-pearl and its eight sparkling diamonds.
The white mother-of-pearl dial of this ladies' wristwatch will turn heads with two distinctive Arabic numerals and eight diamond indices. These are complemented by slender nickel-plated hands for hours, minutes and seconds, as well as a date display at 3 o'clock.
- Automatic movement U 2892A2
- Hours, minutes, centre second hand, date display in dial window, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, pressed sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m)
- White mother-of-pearl with indices and Arabic numerals
- White leather
- 51 g
- 32 mm
- 8.2 mm
- 1.600,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT U 2892A2
All ladies' watches from Union Glashütte are painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. Ticking away at the heart of the Sirona Date is an automatic movement with a power reserve of 42 hours. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and the refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the sapphire crystal case back.