CHAMPAGNE-COLORED DIAL WITH
STAINLESS STEEL BRACELET
A TIMEPIECE FOR EVERY OCCASION
Measuring 36 mm in diameter, the stainless steel case of the Seris always looks fabulous on the feminine wrist. Long, slender lugs ensure that the five-pillar stainless steel bracelet fits particularly snugly and comfortably. Elegant, sword-shaped hands move around the elegant champagne-colored dial, while a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both faces ensures optimum readability.
The textured champagne-coloured dial of this automatic timepiece for women features elegant indices. On the lower half of the dial, all eyes are drawn to the surprisingly large small-second indicator. A date window at 12 o'clock and nickel-plated sword-shaped hands complete the watch face.
- Automatic movement UNG-28.01
- Hours, minutes, small second, date display in dial window, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m)
- Champagne-coloured with sunburst pattern and indices
- Stainless steel 316L
- 110 g
- 36 mm
- 9.88 mm
- 1.550,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-28.01
All Union Glashütte ladies' watches are painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. Ticking away at the heart of the Seris is an automatic movement with a power reserve of 60 hours. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and the refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be viewed through the screw-down sapphire crystal case back.