SILVER DIAL WITH ROSE GOLD ACCENTS AND LEATHER STRAP
Retro style in perfect form
Featuring an ultra-rounded sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both faces, the Noramis Date provides an optimum view of the dial and dispenses with a bezel. Its round 40 mm stainless steel case looks good on any wrist, whether male or female.
A brown calfskin leather strap with crocodile grain completes the retro look perfectly.
The Noramis collection embodies the elegance of the 50s and 60s. The silver dial of the Noramis Date is gracefully rounded and the rose gold PVD-coated indices beautifully complement the Super-LumiNova®-coated hands and a date display at 3 o'clock. This elegant timepiece with a mechanical heart is also water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m).
- Automatic movement UNG-07.01
- Hours, minutes, centre second hand, date display in dial window, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- Silver-coloured with indices and Arabic numerals, sunburst finish, rounded
- Rose gold, PVD 5N
- Brown leather
- 69 g
- 40 mm
- 9.95 mm
- 1.590,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-07.01
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by the watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The sapphire crystal case back of the Noramis Date lets you see the UNG-07.01 automatic movement at work. It gives an impressively long power reserve of up to 60 hours and an extremely stable rate that is the result of an indexless regulation system. The modified custom-made rotor ensures outstandingly high winding performance.