WHITE DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
Retro style in perfect form
Featuring an ultra-rounded sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both faces, the Noramis Date provides an optimum view of the dial and dispenses with a bezel. Its round 40 mm stainless steel case looks good on any wrist, whether male or female.
An elegant black leather strap with crocodile grain completes the retro look perfectly.
The Noramis collection embodies the elegance of the 50s and 60s. The charming rounded dial of this Noramis Date exudes sophistication with its white colour. The characteristic Super-LumiNova-coated® hands and tapered indices complement the date display at 3 o'clock. This elegant timepiece with a mechanical heart is also water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m).
- Automatic movement UNG-07.01
- Hours, minutes, centre second hand, date display in dial window, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- White with indices and Arabic numerals, rounded, enamelled
- Black, nickel-plated
- Black leather
- 69 g
- 40 mm
- 9.95 mm
- 1.590,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-07.01
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated, largely by hand, by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The sapphire crystal case back of the Noramis Date lets you see the UNG-07.01 automatic movement at work. It provides an impressively long power reserve of up to 60 hours and an extremely stable rate that is the result of an indexless regulation system. The modified custom-made rotor ensures outstandingly high winding performance.