WHITE DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
An athlete enrobed in elegance
Sporty yet elegant – the Noramis Chronograph combines presumed opposites in perfect harmony. The stylish 42 mm stainless steel case is equipped with two push-buttons for starting, stopping and resetting the chronograph functions with ease. A sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both faces and a brown calfskin leather strap with crocodile grain complete the look.
With the Noramis Chronograph, not a moment is missed: the white dial with contrasting indices and five Arabic numerals, a 30-minute counter and central stop second ensure absolute clarity when measuring short periods of time. These features are accompanied by a small second at 9 o'clock and a date display at 6 o'clock – and the practical tachymeter scale enables speeds to be measured with ease too. Alongside the blued second hand and chronograph counters, the Super-LumiNova® coating on the hour markers and on the hour and minute hands ensures optimum readability. The timepiece is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m).
- Automatic movement UNG-27.02
- Hours, minutes, small second, date display in dial window, date correction via push-button at 10 o'clock, 60-second chronograph, 30-minute counter, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- White with indices and Arabic numerals
- Black, nickel-plated, blued, SuperLumiNova white
- Brown leather
- 120 g
- 42 mm
- 15,04 mm
- 2.190,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-27.02
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The automatic movement of the Noramis chronographs has a 60-hour power reserve. The movement is finished with exclusive Union Glashütte components and can be viewed through the screw-down sapphire crystal case back.