IVORY DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD
With the Belisar Time Zone, you've got the whole world on your wrist. Its sophisticated mechanism is housed inside a round 41 mm stainless steel case, with a sapphire crystal that has an anti-reflective coating on both faces. The screwed-on flanks and curved lugs flow into a brown calfskin leather strap with light-coloured contrast stitching. The watch is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m).
Ideal for all those who enjoy travelling to distant lands – whether in reality or only in their dreams – the Belisar Time Zone boasts a sophisticated extra feature: thanks to a 24-hour display and a separate arrowhead hand, setting the time for a second time zone could not be simpler. The accent red of both features stands out clearly against the ivory-coloured dial. When it comes to readability, nickel-plated hands with a Super-LumiNova® coating guarantee clarity without compromise. The harmonious design is rounded off by slender baton indices, an Arabic 12 numeral and the date display at 6 o'clock.
- Automatic movement U 2893-2 GMT
- Hours, minutes, centre second hand, 24-hour display or second time zone display, date display in dial window, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on flanks, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- Ivory-coloured with indices and Arabic numerals
- Nickel, SuperLumiNova
- Brown leather
- 88 g
- 41 mm
- 11.54 mm
- 1.490,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT U 2893-2
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The Belisar Time Zone has an automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.