BLACK DIAL WITH STAINLESS STEEL BRACELET
ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD
With the Belisar Time Zone, you've got the whole world on your wrist. Its sophisticated mechanism is housed inside a round 41 mm stainless steel case, with a sapphire crystal that has an anti-reflective coating on both faces. The screwed-on flanks and curved lugs flow into a flexible stainless steel bracelet. The watch is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m).
Ideal for all those who enjoy travelling to distant lands – whether in reality or only in their dreams – the Belisar Time Zone boasts a sophisticated extra feature: thanks to a 24-hour display and a separate arrowhead hand, setting the time for a second time zone could not be simpler. The accent red of both features stands out clearly against the black dial. When it comes to readability, nickel-plated hands with a Super-LumiNova® coating guarantee clarity without compromise. The harmonious design is rounded off by slender baton indices, an Arabic 12 numeral and the date display at 6 o'clock.
- Automatic movement U 2893-2 GMT
- Hours, minutes, centre second hand, 24-hour display or second time zone display, date display in dial window, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on flanks, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- Black with indices and Arabic numerals
- Nickel, SuperLumiNova
- Stainless steel 316L
- 143 g
- 41 mm
- 11.54 mm
- 1.590,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT U 2893-2
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The Belisar Time Zone has an automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.