PILOT POWER RESERVE
BLACK DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
TIME FOR TAKE-OFF
Time flies – quite literally – when you are looking at this watch: the Belisar Pilot Power Reserve is a contemporary interpretation of the classic styling of pilot watches. Combined with the rounded sapphire crystal, which has an anti-reflective coating on both faces, and enclosed within a round stainless steel case, the timepiece's large 45 mm diameter guarantees a clear view at all times. The large, easy-grip crown is simple to use even in turbulent conditions.
The rivets and light-coloured stitching lend a unique character to the brown calfskin leather strap, whilst the screwed-on flanks give an elegant, kindred nod to the distinct style of the Belisar collection. This eye-catching watch is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m).
Extremely simple – and yet completely unmistakeable: white indices and numerals create a striking contrast against the slightly rounded black dial. Super-LumiNova® on the hands and indices also ensures maximum readability even in the dark. The date display at 3 o'clock is complemented by a distinctive power reserve display at 7 o'clock: the last five of the 42 hours of the power reserve are marked in red, just as you would expect to see on a cockpit instrument panel.
- Automatikwerk UNG-27.01, Gangreserve 60h
- Stunden, Minuten, kleine Sekunde, Datumsanzeige im Zifferblattfenster, Datumskorrektur durch Drücker bei 10 Uhr, Chronograph 60 Sekunden, 30-Minuten- und 12-Stunden-Zähler, Sekundenstopp
- Edelstahl 316L mit Kautschukflanken und Carbon-Lünette, Saphirglasboden geschraubt
- Saphir, beidseitig entspiegelt
- bis zu einem Druck von 10 bar (100m)
- schwarz mit Indizes und arabischen Ziffern
- Nickel, Superluminova weiß
- Leder braun, Textil schwarz, Kautschuk, Schnellwechsel-Federstegsystem
- 125 g
- 44 mm
- 15,07 mm
- 1.750,00 EURinkl. MwSt
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT U 2897
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. This men's watch has an automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.