BLACK DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
PILOT WITH STYLE AND CHARACTER
The Belisar Pilot models seize upon classic elements of historical pilot watches. These include the generous proportions of the crown and push-buttons, which could easily be operated by those flying aces of decades gone by even with their gloves on. The chronograph, which is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m), strikes a bold look in a stainless steel case measuring 44 mm in diameter. A rounded sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both faces guarantees the clearest possible view. With its rivets and light-coloured stitching, the brown calfskin leather strap accentuates the watch's robust look. Lightly curved lugs and the characteristic screwed-on flanks of the Belisar collection add an elegant finish to the design.
It's not only in the cockpit that optimum readability, particularly in the dark, is of the essence. The clearly scaled white hour and minute indices of the Belisar Pilot Chronograph cut a striking contrast against the rounded black dial. Super-LumiNova® on the hands and indices enhance the luminescence further still. The distinctive date display at 9 o'clock, which is integrated into the small second, is also hard to miss and stands adjacent to the chronograph's 30-minute and 12-hour counters.
- Automatic movement UNG-27.01
- Hours, minutes, small second, date display in dial window, date correction via push-button at 10 o'clock, 60-second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour counters, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on flanks, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- Black with indices and Arabic numerals
- Black with white SuperLumiNova
- Brown leather
- 116 g
- 44 mm
- 15.01 mm
- 2.300,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-27.01
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The Belisar Pilot Chronograph has an automatic movement with a 60-hour power reserve. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.