BLUE DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
PILOT WITH STYLE AND CHARACTER
The Belisar Pilot models seize upon classic elements of historical pilot watches. These include the generous proportions of the crown and push-buttons, which could easily be operated by those flying aces of decades gone by even with their gloves on. The chronograph, which is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m), strikes a bold look in a stainless steel case measuring 44 mm in diameter. A rounded sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both faces guarantees the clearest possible view. With its rivets and light-coloured stitching, the black calfskin leather strap accentuates the watch's robust look. Lightly curved lugs and the characteristic screwed-on flanks of the Belisar collection add an elegant finish to the design.
It's not only in the cockpit that optimum readability, particularly in the dark, is of the essence. The clearly scaled white hour and minute indices of the Belisar Pilot Chronograph cut a striking contrast against the rounded blue dial. Super-LumiNova® on the hands and indices enhance the luminescence further still. The distinctive date display at 9 o'clock, which is integrated into the small second, is also hard to miss and stands adjacent to the chronograph's 30-minute and 12-hour counters.
- Automatikwerk UNG-27.01, Gangreserve 60h
- Stunden, Minuten, kleine Sekunde, Datumsanzeige im Zifferblattfenster, Datumskorrektur durch Drücker bei 10 Uhr, Chronograph 60 Sekunden, 30-Minuten- und 12-Stunden-Zähler, Sekundenstopp
- Edelstahl 316L mit Kautschukflanken und Carbon-Lünette, Saphirglasboden geschraubt
- Saphir, beidseitig entspiegelt
- bis zu einem Druck von 10 bar (100m)
- schwarz mit Indizes und arabischen Ziffern
- Nickel, Superluminova weiß
- Leder braun, Textil schwarz, Kautschuk, Schnellwechsel-Federstegsystem
- 125 g
- 44 mm
- 15,07 mm
- 1.750,00 EURinkl. MwSt
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-27.01
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The Belisar Pilot Chronograph has an automatic movement with a 60-hour power reserve. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.