PILOT BIG DATE
BLACK DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
SOPHISTICATED TIMEKEEPING LIKE THE AVIATORS OF DAYS GONE BY
It's not just pilots whose pulse is set racing by the Belisar Pilot Big Date. This pilot watch, with its historically inspired design, is reminiscent of clocks from aircraft and ships of bygone eras. It stands out from the crowd thanks to the highly sophisticated design and clear readability of the hours, minutes and seconds. The dial sits inside a 45 mm stainless steel case, paired with a brown leather strap with rivets and light-coloured stitching – a distinguishing feature of the Belisar Pilot collection. Behind the formal exterior of this timepiece, which is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m), lies a powerful movement.
Optimum readability, even in challenging conditions: numerals and indices are treated with Super-LumiNova® – to make them glow in the dark, while hours and seconds are shown on separate displays. The model's pièce de résistance is its "navigation cross", represented by two intersecting turquoise arrows in the centre of the dial, that naturally guide the eye to the large date display. The two circular scales and the muted accent colour in the form of the turquoise arrows create a truly distinctive look that has never before been seen from Union Glashütte.
- Automatikwerk UNG-27-01, Gangreserve 60h
- Stunden, Minuten, kleine Sekunde, datumsanzeige im Zifferblattfenster, datumskorrektur durch drücker bei 10 Uhr, Chronograph 60 Sekunden, 30-Minuten- und 12-Stunden-Zähler, Sekundenstopp
- Edelstahl 316L mit Kautschukflanken und Carbon-Lünette, Saphirglasboden geschraubt
- Saphir, beidseitig entspiegelt
- bis zu einem druck von 10 bar (100m)
- schwarz mit Indizes und arabischen Ziffern
- Nickel, Superluminova weiß
- Leder braun, Textil schwarz, Kautschuk, Schnellwechsel-Federstegsystem
- 125 g
- 44 mm
- 15,07 mm
- 1-750,00 EURinkl- MwSt
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT U 2896
All Union Glashütte watches are painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. This pilot's watch for men has an ultra-powerful automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve and high rate stability. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.