CHRONOGRAPH SACHSEN CLASSIC LIMITED EDITION
IVORY DIAL WITH LEATHER STRAP
LIMITED SPECIAL EDITION
Sporty, stylish, unmistakeable: this special edition is limited to just 300 watches and unites nostalgic detailing with timeless good looks. It also boasts Glashütte's unwavering precision, from a movement housed inside a round stainless steel case measuring a generous 44 mm in diameter. The push-buttons and crown on the right-hand edge of the case create an attractive design feature while also allowing for easy operation. Anti-reflective coating on both faces of the crystal, screwed-on flanks and a brown calfskin leather strap with light-coloured contrast stitching complete the look. The timepiece is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m).
There's so much to discover in this chronograph – whether looking at it for the first or the hundredth time. The gently rounded cream-coloured dial proudly wears the red "Limited Edition" imprint, the complications are framed by "railway track" chapter rings, and the vibrant red of the tachymeter scale and chronograph hands adds a touch of colour to the overall design. Short time spans can be measured using the central stop second, the 30-minute counter and the 12-hour counter. The watch also features a small second display at 9 o'clock and a date window at 6 o'clock. Nickel-plated numerals and raised indices add the perfect complementary flourishes.
- Automatikwerk UNG-27.01, Gangreserve 60h
- Stunden, Minuten, kleine Sekunde, Datumsanzeige im Zifferblattfenster, Datumskorrektur durch Drücker bei 10 Uhr, Chronograph 60 Sekunden, 30-Minuten- und 12-Stunden-Zähler, Sekundenstopp
- Edelstahl 316L mit Kautschukflanken und Carbon-Lünette, Saphirglasboden geschraubt
- Saphir, beidseitig entspiegelt
- bis zu einem Druck von 10 bar (100m)
- schwarz mit Indizes und arabischen Ziffern
- Nickel, Superluminova weiß
- Leder braun, Textil schwarz, Kautschuk, Schnellwechsel-Federstegsystem
- 125 g
- 44 mm
- 15,07 mm
- 1.750,00 EURinkl. MwSt
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-27.01
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The Belisar Chronograph has an automatic movement with a 60-hour power reserve. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.