BLACK DIAL WITH STAINLESS STEEL BRACELET
SPORTY AND OF ITS TIME
Sporty, stylish, unmistakeable: the Belisar Chronograph unites sporty detailing with timeless good looks – not to mention Glashütte's unwavering precision, from a movement housed inside a round stainless steel case measuring a generous 44 mm in diameter. The push-buttons and crown on the right-hand edge of the case create an attractive design feature while also allowing for easy operation. Sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating on both faces, screwed-on flanks and a three-part stainless steel bracelet complete the look.
The timepiece is water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m).
There's so much to discover in this chronograph – whether looking at it for the first or the hundredth time. The slightly rounded black dial and the complications are framed by "railway track" chapter rings, whilst the vibrant red of the tachymeter scale and chronograph hands adds a touch of colour to the overall design. Short time spans can be measured using the central stop second, the 30-minute counter and the 12-hour counter. The watch also features a small second display at 9 o'clock and a date window at 6 o'clock. Nickel-plated numerals and raised indices add the perfect complementary flourishes.
- Automatic movement UNG-27.01
- Hours, minutes, small second, date display in dial window, date correction via push-button at 10 o'clock, 60-second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour counters, second stop
- Stainless steel 316L, screwed-on sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- Black with indices and Arabic numerals
- Nickel, red, white SuperLumiNova
- Stainless steel 316L
- 185 g
- 44 mm
- 15.01 mm
- 2.140,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT UNG-27.01
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. The Belisar Chronograph has an automatic movement with a 60-hour power reserve. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and a refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the screwed-on sapphire crystal case back.