ROSE GOLD CASE WITH LEATHER STRAP
EVERY SECOND COUNTS
This gold watch has an 18-carat rose gold case measuring 41 mm in diameter. The gently curved lugs fasten the case to a brown leather strap with crocodile grain, providing a secure, comfortable fit on the wrist.
The dial on the 1893 Small Second has a white lacquered enamel finish that is meticulously crafted in two layers, giving visual depth to the small second dial and date window at 6 o'clock. The "railway-track" chapter rings, curved Arabic numerals and blued hands are reminiscent of the watchmaking traditions of yesteryear.
- Automatic movement U 2899-ZZ6
- Hours, minutes, off-centre small second hand, date display in dial window, second stop
- 18-carat rose gold, pressed sapphire crystal case-back
- Sapphire, anti-reflective on both faces
- Up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m)
- White enamel appearance with Arabic numerals
- Brown leather
- 85,5 g
- 41 mm
- 11.83 mm
- 6.520,00 £** RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE INCLUDING VAT
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT U 2899-ZZ6
Each and every Union Glashütte watch is painstakingly finished, assembled and calibrated by hand by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. Ticking away at the heart of the 1893 Small Second is an automatic movement with a power reserve of 42 hours. The rotor bears the skeletonised brand lettering and the refined Glashütte stripe finish. The exquisite decoration of the movement can be admired through the sapphire crystal case back.